This year 2021, as a result of the new postponement of the Requeixo e Mel de As Neves Fair and with the aim of keeping its spirit strong for when it reorganizes, we have taken the opportunity to launch this new initiative, the Mes Virtual do Requeixo e Mel, that will take place completely online gathering different visibility actions , content and activities spread throughout the month, organized both from the Council of As Neves , since our Cooperative and with content provided by the lovers of Requeixo e Mel.
One of the activities framed in this event and following the tradition of recent years, is the celebration of a Recipe contest with Requeixo , in which different bloggers from the world of national gastronomy participate.
CONTENT (it is updated as it is published on social networks):
- Friday 2nd: Welcome message by Xosé Manuel Rodríguez , Mayor of As Neves
- Saturday 3rd: Welcome message by Alejandro Martínez, president of Cooperativa Condado Paradanta
- Thursday 8: Message and Recipe from Iñaki Bretal, from Restaurante O Eirado (Pontevedra)
- Friday 9: Message and Recipe from Begoña Vázquez from Restaurant Regueiro da Cova (Verín)
- Tuesday 13: Message and Recipe from Ángel Martínez and Victor Otero from Xanela Gastronómica (Ponteareas, Pontevedra)
- Saturday 17: Message and Recipe from Adrián Albino do Niño Corvo (Vigo, Pontevedra)
- Tuesday 20: Message and Recipe from Marco Varela from Restaurante Sábrego – Casal de Armán (Ribadavia, Ourense)
- Saturday 24: Message and Recipe from Miguel Mosteiro do Gastrolab Arousa (Boiro, A Coruña)
- Tuesday 27: Message and Recipe from Óscar Vidal from Asador O Pazo Restaurant (Padrón, A Coruña)
- Saturday 1: Farewell message from Alejandro Martinez and Lucía González
Welcome message by Xosé Manuel Rodríguez , Mayor of As Neves
Xosé Manuel Rodríguez, Mayor of As Neves, inaugurates the celebration of the Virtual Month of Requeixo e Mel de As Neves 2021, a month that will be full of activity, gastronomy and enthusiasm.
Message from Alejandro Martínez, president of Cooperativa Condado Paradanta
We continue to celebrate the Virtual Month of Requeixo with Alejandro Martínez, president of the Paradanta County Cooperative.