These contracting conditions and terms, together with the particular conditions that may be established, regulate the online sale of the products offered by Condado-Paradanta Cooperative Society (onwards Paradanta County or Condadoparadanta.com indistinctly) through its online store to its users and customers.
The identification data and general conditions of use of this website are specified on the page of LEGAL WARNING , this being a complement to the terms and conditions of sale for customers.
Products and prices
The characteristics and images of the products are faithful to the stock, but since they are handcrafted products, variations in the appearance or weight of the products may occur as a result of the manufacturing process. These variations will never be significant and cannot be considered as a reason for breach of the contract.
All our prices are in Euros, include VAT and are valid at the time of ordering for the available quantities.
Paradanta County reserves the right to modify the products as well as their characteristics, images and prices when it deems it appropriate, without the modifications altering commitments prior to the changes.
Buy as a guest or with a customer account
To buy at Condadoparadanta.com it is possible to make the purchase as a guest, indicating your personal data and a shipping address or register as a customer when making the first purchase.
If you decide to create a customer account in the purchase process, your billing and delivery information will be stored for subsequent orders and you will have access to a customer desk where you can view your order and account details.
How to buy
The purchase procedure in our store is similar to any purchase you make in a traditional store.
Once you have chosen the product and the presentation you want to purchase, you must include it in the basket by clicking on the “ADD TO CART” icon located on each product.
Once you have selected all the products you want, you can press the “VIEW CART” button to review or modify your selection or the “Complete Purchase” button when you want to start the payment process.
Then you just have to follow the instructions that the Web will indicate. Once the order has been placed, you will receive an order confirmation with all the purchase information at your email address. This is the verification that your order is being processed. If you have made your purchase and do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please contact us at info – @ – Condadoparadanta.com.
Quantities and availability
Availability is indicated on the web, when we run out of stocks of a product we will indicate it appropriately.
In the event that we are unable to dispatch an order due to lack of stock, we will notify you through the appropriate means of contact to modify the order or proceed to its cancellation.
Our website uses the appropriate measures to guarantee security in payments:
- You can pay by wire transfer. After placing the order and having selected this form of payment, you will be provided with the bank details to make the transfer. Once the bank transfer is confirmed, the orders will be considered effective and we will proceed to their preparation and shipment.
- POS ABANCA CECA
- Shipments to Galicia € 5
- Shipments to mainland Spain 6 €
- Shipments to Islands, Ceuta or Melilla, consult.
- Shipments to Portugal, consult.
- Shipments to the United Kingdom, consult.
- Shipments to France, consult.
- Shipments to the rest of the foreigner, consult.
Shipping method and delivery time
Orders received will be dispatched within 24 to 48 hours after receipt of the order (working days).
The user can exercise the right to withdraw from the contract signed with the merchant, within a period of 15 (fifteen) calendar days. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the user must notify his decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by certified mail, or email) with the product data, price, reference and number order, as well as:
✓ Personal data of the consumer.
✓ Domicile of the consumer.
✓ Signature of consumer (if sent by letter)
✓ Date of signature of the document (if sent by letter)
✓ Product purchase date and document.
The withdrawal period will start to run from the day the buyer received the order, or failing that, from the moment they pick up the product in the store.
In the event that the return or exchange is due to the product being damaged or broken due to transport, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible in order to process the replacement / payment of the products. The client will not have to bear any expense.
If the return is due to the fact that the product received is not the one requested, a return or exchange can be made within the 15 calendar days from the date of receipt. However, it must be communicated as soon as possible in order to process the exchange for the correct product. The customer does not have to pay return costs.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The return of the product will not be allowed without the packaging or the packages in which it has been sent, together with the guarantees and instructions.
- The products of the same order must be returned in the same shipment, not accepting returns of the same order separately.
- The products must be in their packaging and with the guarantee seals intact.
- Not having passed the period of 15 (fifteen) calendar days, from the acceptance of the purchase.
- If the product does not comply with the conditions mentioned above, an email will be sent to you, arguing that the exercise of the Right of Withdrawal does not proceed.
- Paradanta County will retain the amount of the refund until the merchandise has been received at the following address: Plaza Maior, 8, 36440 As Neves, Pontevedra.
- The return costs will be borne by the customer.
- In the case that the return is made with another transport company different from the one contracted by the provider, in no case, the latter is responsible for the loss of the package, or the state in which it arrives. In the event of loss of the merchandise, or if the merchandise is damaged, the customer must bear the cost of reimbursement and the lost or damaged product, if applicable.
- You will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal for those purchases made in a personalized way for the client.
- If the buyer observes when the package is received, that it is not properly closed or it shows breakages, the buyer must leave a written record of the fact on the delivery note, and inform well by phone: (+34 986 648 625 ) or by email info – @ – Condadoparadanta.com in less than 24 hours, to proceed to demand possible claims.
- In the event that the customer does not make any claim within 24 hours of receiving the product, Paradanta County understand that the package was received in correct condition, and no claim for damage to the package will be accepted.
Consequences of withdrawal If the right of withdrawal by the client is accepted by Paradanta County having fulfilled all legal requirements, all payments received by the same will be returned, excluding courier costs, without any undue delay and, from the date on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract, as long as you have exercised your right within a period of 15 (fifteen) calendar days.
If any clause included in these contract terms is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the terms and conditions subsisting in everything. others, having such provision, or the part of it that is affected, by not being placed.
These General Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Spain.
Dialogue is the best solution to any problem. If you are not satisfied with our service or the quality of our product, please contact us and we will find a suitable solution.