On Paradanta County We offer you a personalized treatment based on mutual trust, so in honor of that trust you place in us, we inform you in the clearest way possible who we are, what personal data we are going to keep, how we are going to treat them and What rights do you have, as well as the conditions of use of this website.
This is the information updated to March 23, 20 twenty-one
Terms and conditions of use
First we formally introduce ourselves: we are County Paradanta S. Coop. Galician, CIF F36277747 and responsible for this website, Condadoparadanta.com.
You can find us at Plaza Maior, 8, 36440 As Neves, Pontevedra; or in the email info – @ – Condadoparadanta.com
Navigating this website makes you a USER and implies acceptance of the conditions of use that we summarize below:
- We take security very seriously and adopt the measures in our power to guarantee it, but it is impossible to totally rule out the possibility of alterations, so we are not responsible for the damages or losses caused by the transmission of malicious programs in the contents.
- On our website you will find content both from our own and from other authors. I respect intellectual property and copyright, the content of third parties that you see here are published in accordance with the conditions of their respective licenses. The own contents that we publish on the blog or on the agenda are at your disposal and you can share them freely, but please remember to mention us as the author and link to our website. The contents of the private areas are protected by a restrictive license and cannot be shared.
As a USER, you agree to comply with the established rules:
- Ensure the veracity of the information that we request (your data).
- Not to alter in any way the contents and systems of this website.
- Do not use this website to transmit content that violates people’s rights or is prohibited by any regulation.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of the contents.
- Duly safeguard your access credentials to the private areas of the web, in case of improper use we will proceed to block them and issue new ones.
The responsibility for the use of the information contained in this web page belongs to the USER. Condadoparadanta.com is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the use by the USER of the information or opinions provided displayed on the website.
On this website we collect the data strictly necessary for its operation, statistical monitoring and the provision of the services you request.
We, Condado Paradanta, are responsible for your personal data, we will store it on SiteGround’s servers located in Amsterdam and we guarantee that it will not be used for purposes other than those that you authorized us at the time of request.
In the event that you subscribe to the newsletter, the data will be processed by the MailPoet platform and stored on its servers located in France, this company complies with all European privacy regulations.
To track the use of the website, improve its usability and manage the content properly, I use Google Analytics services, the data they collect is stored on their servers but we have taken the precaution of anonymizing them, so that it is not possible to identify you with they.
Your data will never be sold or transferred to other companies.
On our website, as in the vast majority, cookies are used. They are small texts that are stored in your browser for different functions, including managing your user settings, helping with web browsing and security, and recording what content you visit to guide me in preparing new ones. In no case are they used to spy on you nor do we collect data that identifies you.